Imagine an energy supplement. Now imagine it tasting like rich dark chocolate with a hint of delicious orange. Then imagine it lasting for hours with no crash. Now, if it was all natural, with no added sugar AND in an easy to use snap pack? Is that something you might be interested in?
Stop imagining, GoPack’s next exciting product: The Power Up is here.
The Power Up has been used by cyclists and Crossfit athletes, and has improved performance considerably. But it also works for keeping focus, helping people study or do admin for longer than is fun.
Does it really work?
Well, words like “Best 5k time ever” and “I love this stuff, I NEED some more” and “I worked 14 hours straight” have been used. And since when does chocolate not work? But we put some other stuff in there.
The Power Up has a couple of interesting ingredients:
- Theobromine 10% – Usually found in cacao, or chocolate, theobromine is similar to caffeine, except instead of constricting the blood vessels like caffeine, it dilates the blood vessels, allowing more blood flow, which means more oxygen, which means more brain power and energy. It gives energy like caffeine, but lasts 5 times as long, and therefore doesn’t give the “jitters.” It also has the great effect of improving respiratory action, reducing persistent coughs. Cacao usually has about 2% theobromine, Power Up has 10% extract for extra power.
- Guarana – Guarana extract is well known in most energy drinks and bars for providing caffeine. We are not using guarana for that alone as studies  have shown that Guarana has more benefits than just the caffeine and theobromine it contains. Also, the caffeine content is equivalent to half a cup of coffee, so no shakes and jitters here.
- Taurine – is often used in energy drinks to counteract the effects of the sugar and caffeine. However, it also improves concentration, athletic performance and can minimise muscle damage.
- Honey – Honey provides readily available, slow release sugar for energy.
- MCT Oil – Medium Chain Triglyceride oil provides slow release fats for sustained energy and helps keep your blood sugar up while you perform at your best. MCTs are proving popular because they provide the body with a high quality, instantly available source of energy that is easily metabolised and never stored as fat. MCT’s are metabolised directly by the liver, unlike carbohydrate sugars which must trigger an insulin response before they can be transported via the bloodstream and taken up by the cells. They are used as a natural performance enhancer by athletes and bodybuilders as they are anti-inflammatory in addition to providing instant and sustainable energy. MCTs have also found use in weight loss programmes where they have been shown to improve metabolism and thyroid function as well as increase the number of calories burnt (thermogenic effect). Diabetics may also benefit from including MCT oil in their diets as it improves blood sugar regulation.
- Himalayan Salt – Provides trace minerals and electrolytes.
The Easysnap packaging contains a single dose. The packaging is designed to be able to be kept on you, because you never know when… well, people get tired. Keep it in your handbag, your pocket, your wallet, or in your desk draw. And you don’t need to mix it with anything, or plan for the sugar crash, or even take it with water. Easy peasy.
Available in single sachets, or buy a pack and get a discount. Buy some now.
Contains: Honey, Water, Theobromine, Guarana, MCT Oil, Taurine, Himalayan Salt, Orange extract, Preservative 0.002%.
The Power Up is a natural product and variations may occur.
Also available on Le Marche.