The Anti Hangover natural hangover remedy is for parties, for those nights when 1 becomes 2 and 2 becomes tequila. It’s for dinner that turns into karaoke, for late night braais, for beerfests, for winning the big game, and for losing it, for landing that big client, and for landing the next one the day after.
The Anti Hangover remedy is made with all natural ingredients, so you can bounce back from the effects of alcohol, and you can finally forget what “the day after” means.
While most other hangover remedies expect you to make multiple good decisions, The Anti Hangover works best taken while drinking, but can be used after you’ve been drinking, or to help recover the morning after.
But does it really work?
The Anti Hangover is a hangover remedy that works on multiple aspects of a hangover.
- The taurine helps cell hydration, and improves recovery. The headaches that are a common symptom of the hangover, is often a result of dehydration. The body flushes toxins (aka alcohol) out with water, and you end up super thirsty. Taurine helps keep the water inside your cells if you take it the night before, and helps put it back into your cells if you have it the morning after. Multiple studies  also showed that fats build up in the liver when drinking, slowing dow the liver while it tries to process the alcohol and taurine can reverse that.
- The honey raises the blood sugar, which is usually low after some drinks. Low blood sugar gives you that shaky feeling, and your brain no work good, and it can contribute to your headache. But usually, one feels nauseous after a big night, so the last thing you feel like is eating. That’s where the honey comes in. And studies have shown it can actually help you lose weight and improve your cholesterol.
- Cinnamon reduces blood pressure. Alcohol raises the blood pressure, i.e. it constricts your blood vessels. High blood pressure then causes headaches. Cinnamon is a vasodilator, so it opens up the blood vessels, allowing your blood to carry oxygen around and nutrients to feel better fast. And some guys with glasses and white coats proved this too. 
- Ginger eases nausea. Since your blood sugar is low, this can cause feelings of nausea. But the way to get your blood sugar up is by putting something good in your mouth, like food, and when you’re nauseous that’s the last thing you feel like. Ginger eases nausea, so you can eat, and fell better faster. The guys in the lab said “The best available evidence demonstrates that ginger is an effective and inexpensive treatment for nausea and vomiting and is safe.” 
- Himalayan salt with polyhalite helps replenish electrolytes. Electrolytes help rehydration, as well as being essential minerals for bodily functions. As the scientists say “Salt is an essential electrolyte to life in human beings.” 
The Easysnap packaging contains a single dose, but you can take as many as you want. The packaging is designed to be able to be kept on you, because no one plans to drink too much. Keep it in your handbag, your pocket, your wallet, or next to your bed. And you don’t need to mix it with anything, or take it before drinking, or even take it with water. Easy peasy.
Available in single sachets, or 10 packs, 30 packs and 50 packs. Buy some now.
Contains: Honey, Taurine, Lemon Extract, Cinnamon, Ginger, Himalayan salt, Sodium Benzoate 0.002%, Potassium Sorbate 0.002%.
The Anti Hangover is a natural product and variations may occur.