The Calm Bomb - Naturally ease anxiety, stress and bad moods in 5 minutes
Pickup available at 28 Montague Drive
Usually ready in 24 hours
The Calm Bomb works really fast because it absorbs under your tongue and goes straight to the problem without having to go through your digestive system.
"I've tried many, many things for my anxiety and this is by far the best!" - Paige
It is your completely natural quick shot herbal anxiety and stress remedy. It is for morning traffic, for after work jams and for pre-meeting nerves. It's for first tee jitters, for mind racing nights, for deadlines, and emergency phone calls. It's for tantrums in the snack aisle and won't sit still for 5 minutes. It's for someone recording over the season finale and for last minute cancellations. It's even for long restful sleep.
Great for ages 1 to 100, it tastes like chocolate liqueur, and is totally natural.
Buy a box of 20 and get 10% off.
If you're looking for The Zen Master, we've improved the formula and now call it The Calm Bomb.
What's in it?
- Valerian Root Tincture
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officianalis) Tincture
- Sceletium Tortuosum Tincture
- L-theanine (250mg)
- Cocoa Powder
Does it work?
Does it work?
- Honey with all its health benefits for stress, anxiety and sleep issues. Honey has been proven to help anything from cuts to stomach issues to liver issues to heart issues. But we're talking about the brain. One study showed improved memory and growth, reduced anxiety and better intellectual performance in young children. Another study showed reduced anxiety and better memory as a result of taking honey.  There's actually quite a lot of studies showing reduced anxiety as a result of taking honey. 
- Sceletium elevates mood and decreases anxiety, stress and tension. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, study done in Cape Town,  the results showed the attenuating effects of Sceletium on the threat circuitry of the human brain. Or less anxiety for people who speak English. Or we could trust the San people who have been using it for ages. Jan van Riebeek mentioned it in 1662. It is being developed as a pharmaceutical to treat depression, anxiety, drug dependence, bulimia and obsessive-compulsive disorder.  Indigenous people have been giving it to their babies to calm them, get them to sleep and deal with colic. And is it safe? No adverse reaction have been reported in the studies done on Sceletium in cats, dogs  and humans.  One study reports "the plant is not hallucinogenic, and no severe adverse effects are known. Chronic use does not appear to result in a withdrawal state. Tinctures of the plant are useful clinically for treating anxiety, depression and stress." So yeah, it's safe. But more on this over here.
- Melissa Officinalis (lemon balm) has long been known to relieve anxiety, promote sleep, and sooth agitation.
- Valerian root can be effective in helping to reduce anxiety and stress, lowering blood pressure and heart rate.
- L-theanine is a green tea extract that increases dopamine and serotonin production in the brain  and induces relaxation. L-Theanine also has apositive effect on lifestyle associated diseases, such as diabetes, cardiovascular disorders, hypertension, stress relief, tumor suppression, menstruation and liver injury. This amino acid can maintain normal sleep and improve memory function and nullify effect of the neurotoxins. All in all, it will make you feel good and chill.
The nerdy stuff
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583289/
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19296910/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4020454/