The Anti Hangover - Prevent, recover
The Anti Hangover natural hangover remedy is for parties, for those nights when 1 becomes 2 and 2 becomes tequila. It's for dinner that turns into karaoke, for late night braais, for beerfests, for winning the big game, and for losing it, for landing that big client, and for landing the next one the day after.
The Anti Hangover remedy is made with all natural ingredients, so you can bounce back from the effects of alcohol, and you can finally forget what "the day after" means.
While most other hangover remedies expect you to make multiple good decisions, The Anti Hangover works best taken while drinking, but can be used after you've been drinking, or to help recover the morning after.
The Snap package contains a single dose, but you can take as many as you want. The packaging is designed to be able to be kept on you, because no one plans to drink too much. Keep it in your handbag, your pocket, your wallet, or next to your bed. And you don't need to mix it with anything, or take it before drinking, or even take it with water. Easy peasy.
The Anti Hangover is a natural product and variations may occur.
What's in it?
But does it really work?
The Anti Hangover is a hangover remedy that works on multiple aspects of a hangover.
- The taurine helps cell hydration, and improves recovery. The headaches that are a common symptom of the hangover, is often a result of dehydration. The body flushes toxins (aka alcohol) out with water, and you end up super thirsty. Taurine helps keep the water inside your cells if you take it the night before, and helps put it back into your cells if you have it the morning after. Multiple studies  also showed that fats build up in the liver when drinking, slowing dow the liver while it tries to process the alcohol and taurine can reverse that.
- The honey raises the blood sugar, which is usually low after some drinks. Low blood sugar gives you that shaky feeling, and your brain no work good, and it can contribute to your headache. But usually, one feels nauseous after a big night, so the last thing you feel like is eating. That's where the honey comes in. And studies have shown it can actually help you lose weight and improve your cholesterol.
- Cinnamon reduces blood pressure. Alcohol raises the blood pressure, i.e. it constricts your blood vessels. High blood pressure then causes headaches. Cinnamon is a vasodilator, so it opens up the blood vessels, allowing your blood to carry oxygen around and nutrients to feel better fast. And some guys with glasses and white coats proved this too. 
- Ginger eases nausea. Since your blood sugar is low, this can cause feelings of nausea. But the way to get your blood sugar up is by putting something good in your mouth, like food, and when you're nauseous that's the last thing you feel like. Ginger eases nausea, so you can eat, and fell better faster. The guys in the lab said "The best available evidence demonstrates that ginger is an effective and inexpensive treatment for nausea and vomiting and is safe." 
- Himalayan salt with polyhalite helps replenish electrolytes. Electrolytes help rehydration, as well as being essential minerals for bodily functions. As the scientists say "Salt is an essential electrolyte to life in human beings." 
Does it work?
-  https://www.researchgate.net/publication/31208376_Reversal_of_ethanol-induced_hepatic_steatosis_and_lipid_peroxidation_by_taurine_A_study_in_rats
-  https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.3181/00379727-202-43516
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4685501/
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19817641
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23867208
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4818021/
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4105387/
The nerdy stuff
ZANG is a great example of "the whole is greater than the sum of the parts."
Zang Chocolate was started in about 2014 as a Pick Me Up in a chocolate. Delicious chocolate had caffeine added, and became a great chocolate. The company grew in leaps and bounds and had some interesting marketing, and soon was available almost everywhere. However, after a good run, it was bought out in 2019.
GoPack was started in 2018 and made The Anti Hangover and The Zen Master, two products in innovative packaging. A slow gradual start, but well received. Then The Power Up was added, which was a Pick Me Up in chocolate.
Wait a minute, where have I heard that? And so obviously, it became clear that Zang Chocolate and GoPack should join forces, and become Gang. No. ZangPack? No. Just Zang!
Based in Cape Town, ZANG aims to make tasty stuff that works. Hangover fixes that taste like pancakes, energy that tastes like chocolate, and...
Well, you'll just have to wait and see.
The Story of GoPack
Two brothers, 9000 hangovers, a dysfunctional family and a lot of stress. The obvious ingredients to starting a business.
We, Matt and Blake, have worked together over the years doing things as diverse as starting a security business with wireless alarms, built industrial contraptions, tried to manage programmers, even joining the family business of health supplements.
After the inevitable family feud, we were ousted from the family business unceremoniously, and kicked into the world like newborns, being told Go!
And Go we did. With every sob story comes life lessons, and we, along with our loving wives, used our experience to solve the biggest problems in the world: Hangovers, anxiety and energy. And so, we built GoPack: single shot fixes for hangovers, anxiety and energy.
No one likes taking pills, so we solved that. Each GoPack is in special EasySnap packaging that holds liquid, so you don’t need to buy a bottle of water just to take your pills.
No one likes stuff that tastes like sweaty feet, so we solved that. The Anti Hangover tastes like pancakes with cinnamon and lemon. The Zen Master tastes like a chocolate liqueur, and the Power Up tastes like chocolate.
No one likes spending half their wages on trying a supplement, so we solved that. Who wants to spend hundreds of Rands on a bottle of tablets they don’t know will work? GoPack’s are cheap and sample size. Try it, and if you don’t like it, well, you took a shot, they can’t all be winners.
And no one likes being pricked and prodded by a guy with goggles and a lab coat, so we solved that. GoPack’s are easy to understand. If you have a hangover, take one, if you don’t, don’t. It’s called self diagnosis.
One last ingredient in the GoPack business is fun and laughter. Our jokes are inappropriate, our glasses generally full, and our dress code comfy.
The History of Zang
Zang Chocolate is delicious chocolate with added caffeine, about the same as cup of coffee. Without the walk to the kettle.
One of the few caffeinated chocolates in the world, it is adored by students and moms, cyclists and CEO’s. It is convenient, and above all tasty. And now Zang is exploring new healthy stuff we can make tasty and easy.
Made by Cocoafair, the bean-to-bar guys, Zang has the enviable position of being QUALITY chocolate. No weird chemicals, fats or flavourants here, just good chocolate. With a Kick.
And while it is fun to eat chocolate, it’s also fun to experiment with chocolate. Like chocolate for sleep. Or chocolate for anxiety. Or chocolate for PMS. (But isn’t that already a thing?)
Stay tuned for what’s coming next.